I started out my organizing by moving Derek into Jordan's room. I took the top bunk bed off and made a toddler bed. But, he is still sleeping in the crib for now. I bought a dresser and night stand (bargain at 70% off). Oh, how I love a deal. I haven't had time to decorate the room, but it is organized and that makes me feel awesome!
Sophie reads to Jordan at night. I love her!
Next, I began to tackle my garage. Oh, it has been a project. I have 1/2 of it done so far. I wish I had done a before shot, but take my word for it, it was horrible. Thank you IKEA for being so affordable. I couldn't have done this without you. Thank you Joe for taking the 3 big kids to Goblin Valley this weekend so I could finish it. I even got to listen to conference on the radio Saturday while I worked. I had forgotten what it was like to listen to conference without kids screaming. It was EFFORTLESS!
I have set up a command central on the main floor bedroom for me and Blaire after she's born. I considered putting security cameras all over the house as well. But, my servant boy Joe has been too busy for a project like this right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment