Our old laundry room was a tiny room right by the garage. It wasn't close to any bedrooms and it was just too small to handle a family of 7. So I've been planning this since we've moved in and we were finally ready this year to move forward with it. The old laundry room will become a mudroom with lockers for everyone... which I am also super excited about.
It is a work in progress, but we are getting close. We are just waiting for some cabinets. I'm making it like a factory. Each kid will have a cubby for their laundry baskets to drop off and collect as one of their chores. We also made room for the cats complete with an entry door for them to access their litter and food easily. I'm also going to keep my deep freezer in there that can double as a folding table. The room connects right to the giant cold food storage which will be able to handle our 2 year supply, I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment